Saturday, June 13, 2009

What if... You could suite chat with more people


Elloa
What if Stardoll let you suite chat with more than one person at a time.
How fun would that be.
I think at most about 5 other people can be in your suite chat because if there is more it would get crowded.
But they dont always have to be in the same room, so if someone wanted to take a look at some clothes in a different room they can.
* ill put pictures in later, my computer is not working so i borrowed my sisters... ( she doesnt let me go on stardoll though)*
Anyway catch you later aligator
kayla/moonlight_22

2 comments:

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Whoah i was thinking about writing the exact same thing!!! That is crazy!!

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to have a suite chat with more people!! Hopefully Stardoll will do that, because then we could have a whole partyy! :]]