Sunday, June 14, 2009

What if you don't have to finish the Free Stardollar game?

Today I was a bit bored of getting 5 stardollars every single time in the Celeb Quiz game so I tried a little experiment! I wanted to see if I went out of the game early (click the crazy running green man in the top right corner - he looks likes hes running into a wall!!)
And ....



IT WORKED!!

Half way through the game, only 1858 stardollars and you STILL get your 5 stardollars!
How low can YOU go??
sd_is_da_best
gotta go spend my stardollars!!

4 comments:

VampireLady33 said...

lol I knew that already. Actually, 1.500 is enough for 5sd, I didn't try lower

Sunshinez said...

it won't let me quit... i have 2 get like 4000 first... it let me b4 though!

Lainy - Lainewainy said...

I always did that as soon as I got 1500 anyway

Emii said...

Sweet! I've always wondered if you could do that...